Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas // July, August, September, October

 Bullet Journal Cover Page Ideas // July, August, September, October // Bullet Journal With Me

I recently began bullet journaling in 2020 as a way to feel more organized about my daily life.  I will have more blog posts on supplies, ideas, and inspiration soon.  

Today I will share with you the three cover page designs that I have used so far for the months of July, August, and September.  Each month I chose a guiding theme and uses those theme colors throughout that month's pages.  

July 2020





July was the first month that I began my bullet journal.  The theme that I chose was succulents. This cover was very simple and minimalistic.  

August 2020





For the month of August, I went for a laid back summer theme.  The cover page is a watercolor sunset composed of pale yellows and oranges.  I was inspired by my previous art from my sketchbook.  The link to that art is here

September 2020





My birthday is at the end of September so I chose to make this month's cover birthday themed.  I went for a pink color theme for a bright and happy month theme. 

October 2020




Of course I had to go for a fall/Halloween theme for October's bullet journal cover.  I stuck to colors in the yellow/orange/brown/black color theme.  

xoxo Beaches & Blonde



Comments

Popular Posts