Cliffs of Moher Art // Micron Pen, Watercolor, Marker

Cliffs of Moher // Micron pen, watercolor, marker // June 2020

My trip to Ireland in August 2019 inspired me to create this art.  What I loved about the Cliffs of Moher was the contrast of scenery in one place.  There were the rugged cliffs, crashing waves, green grasses, and flowering areas.  It was windy and a bit crowded, but I was able to find a place to sit and enjoy the beautiful view.



It wasn't until almost a year later that I decided to whip out my sketchbook and make my own version of this scenery with pen, watercolors, and markers.



I definitely plan on going back to Ireland and the Cliffs of Moher again, but for now creating art will have to make do!


Once I finish all of the pages I will be sharing a short video of my entire sketchbook and all of the phases/styles that I have gone through over the course of the year.  I love trying out new art styles and techniques.  Let me know in the comments what your favorite techniques and styles are! 

xo Beaches & Blonde

Comments