Ohori's Coffee Roasters || Santa Fe, NM Travel

Ohori’s Coffee Roasters - Santa Fe, NM 


Ohori’s Coffee Roasters, a small coffee shop chain based in Santa Fe, was one of my favorite places to visit while I was in the city.  With three locations, Ohori’s is the largest local shop that roasts and sells their own coffee.  


Location

Since I was staying at the Hotel Santa Fe (review linked here), the Luna location (505 Cerrillos Rd) was the one I visited.  It was across the street from our hotel, less than a 2 minute walk away, so it was the perfect stop for some coffee and pastries before heading back to the hotel for my work conference.  


Inside, it had an industrial feel with some seating options.  They had some logo merch on sale as well as other coffee-adjacent items (Chemex, mugs, filters) and small items (pop-culture stickers, greeting cards, etc).  Outside, there was a seating area that was shared with the other restaurants in the area.  


Drinks 

I got my usual (a hot latte) and my friend got a hot mocha.  Both drinks were fantastic.  The staff were also super friendly and helpful in making sure we understood their menu so that we ordered exactly what we wanted.  The only thing that I didn’t like was that the prices listed for all of the espresso drinks were based on one shot of espresso.  Even the “large” sized drinks were priced that way; each additional espresso shot was an additional cost.  This confused me the first time I ordered a medium latte, which comes with one shot of espresso, but the barista explained their menu and I ended up adding an extra shot to my drink per her recommendation.  


Beans 

I snagged a ½ lb of their Santa Fe Blend whole beans as a gift for my boyfriend.  They had an extensive list of beans on their website (ohoriscoffee.com) as well as in stores.  I appreciated that they gave a short description of each roast, including the flavor profile and roast level.  Although I purchased whole beans, they also had the option to get ground coffee with different grind sizes depending on the customers’ preferences.


If you are in the area, I would recommend stopping at Ohori's for some great coffee!


Comments